At Energised Electrical we work with leading heat pump brands to offer you the best solution for your home. To get the most out of a heat pump, it’s important to choose an efficient model and use it properly – we can offer you personalised advice.
Heat pumps are a great way to heat your home, here is a checklist
- Insulate first – starting with your ceiling and floor. You’ll be able to buy a smaller heat pump and your home will be cheaper to heat and cool.
- Choose a quality brand – (here at Energised Electrical we stock the best brands!)
- Make sure it’s correctly sized – we will offer you the best advice for the right sized heat pump for your room.
- Make sure it is well-installed – We will install your heat pump so that it complies with the EECA Good practice guide to heat pump installation. Correct location and installation of both outdoor and indoor units is essential for optimum performance.
- Make sure it’s right for your climate – as the temperature drops, so does the performance of many heat pumps. A good quality unit – sized and installed correctly.
- Make sure it’s right for your environment – in geothermal areas or coastal areas, heat pumps need to have suitable protection against corrosion. We will ensure your new heat pump suits your environment.